GROW Project Outputs
- Mobilized 5,772 over a targeted number of 5,000 clients out of which 4,217 cultivated soya beans in the 2015/16 crop season.
- Conservation Agriculture Practicing Clients increased from 523 clients in 2015 to 1,158 in 2016.
- Linked groups to financial institutions for easy access to credit.
- Six women were recognized for their significant contribution in this year's farmers day celebration.
- Women have adopted soya farming as a business and are farming in large quantities for sale.
- Through series of training women on the project, process soya beans into different varieties of food for both household consumption and sale.
- The introduction of VSLA into project has increased the production rate of the clients.